Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Girl Card


Finally getting around to doing some posting. It has been a while. I have a few projects I have been working on. This is a card for a friend of my husband's who had a baby girl last week. I got a cute little Winnie the Pooh outfit to go with it.

Really bad shadowing on this picture. It doesn't matter where I go in the house, I just can't get the lighting right. I guess photography is not my strong point. The stamp sets I used are Everday Envelopes from Clear Dollar stamps and So Many Scallops from Stampin up.. The paper is Pink Pirouette, Mellow Moss and generic white. This ribbon I found on clearance at Michael's for $1. 25 yards of ribbon. Woohoo. Really cute color matches mellow moss wonderfully. A little bit of Stickles were added on the stars. Hope they like it...

Pin It

0 Comments:

 
Terri's Stamped Creations © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K