Saturday, February 7, 2009

Papertrey Ink Bitty Dots Sketch Challenge


I decided since I was going to participate in this sketch challenge that I would make the card for Owen's Kindergarten teacher for Valentine's Day. All of the supplies are from Stampin Up except for the markers. Stamp set is Happy Heart Day and the paper is Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette. I also used Cuttlebug hearts folder. I had a really hard time getting a good photo. Not that I am complaining but the sun is shining brightly through the windows today. They say it is supposed to be in the 40's today in Upstate NY. We have a winter carnival to go to today so I hope this holds true. The Waterford Youth Council puts on this carnival every year at Sugarloaf Pond which is by my house. Last year they had Waterford Idol and the children all got to sing. Some of them were really good. They have chili, hot dogs and hot chocolate. It has been really cold here this winter so I am looking forward to getting some time outside with Owen..

Pin It

1 Comment:

Lynn P. said...

Cute card - love the stamp.
Good Luck!

 
Terri's Stamped Creations © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K